Call for Abstract
|Abstract Submission Open:||March 1, 2023|
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||July 20, 2023|
Please go to the Online Abstract Submission Form by clicking below.
If you have already submitted your abstract, and would like to view, edit or delete the abstract, please go to the View/Edit/Delete page by clicking below.
(Submission No. and Password are required to enter the page.)
Conditions for Submission Abstract
- The Scientific Committee of APASL Oncology 2023 Sendai will only accept original scientific material, which has not been published before. However, abstracts presented at local, regional or national meetings may be submitted.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English.
- The abstract is requested to start with the Background, continue with the Methods, Results, and finalized with the Conclusions.
- The abstract must not exceed 250 words.
- The category (one or two) defining the abstract must be chosen and marked on the form.
- Preferred type of the presentation (oral, poster) must be marked on the form.
- If there is any graphs, tables/statics or pictures, please send them to the congress secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org attached by jpg file, with your email subject as “figures for submission No. xxx (your submission no.)” after abstract online-submission has been completed.
- Maximum size of any images is 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Case report is acceptable.
- The presenting author is required to complete conference pre-registration until July 31, 2023.
- Epidemiology & Natural History
- Basic Science & Pathology
- Tumor Markers & Biochemistry
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- NASH/ NAFLD & Genetic/ Metabolic Disease
- Liver Cirrhosis (Fibrosis) & Its Complications
- Imaging & Diagnosis
- Surgery & Transplantation
- Ablation & Image-guided Procedures
- TACE, HAIC & Vascular Interventions
- Systemic Chemotherapy & Oncology
- Radiotherapy & Others
- Metastatic Liver Tumors, CCC & Others
- Case Report
Excellent papers will be awarded as “Presidential Award” , “Investigator Award” or “Travel Award”.
“APASL Oncology 2023 Sendai Presidential Award” will be awarded to whom performed the most excellent presentation in APASL Oncology 2023 Sendai to encourage to further their research and progress.
The purpose of the “APASL Oncology 2023 Sendai Investigator Award” is to praise outstanding examples of excellence amongst those involved in research training in the early stages of their career.
“APASL Oncology 2023 Sendai Travel Award” is for On-site attendees who will attend in person to the real venue, Hotel Metropolitan Sendai. This Award will be awarded to the excellent presenters mainly for the presenters from overseas to support their travel expenses.
If you have any question regarding abstract submission, please contact follows.
- APASL Oncology 2023 Sendai Congress Secretariat
- c/o Academia Support Japan
- Tel: +81-3-6380-0102 Fax: +81-3-6380-0103
- Office Hours: 9:30-17:30 except Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays